1. Stand tall with your back to a wall wearing shoes that you would normally cook in.
2. Have a friend measure the distance from the fold in your elbow to the floor.
3. Subtract 4 from this number.
4. Measure the height of your kitchen countertop.
5. Subtract the kitchen countertop height (usually 36" in an American kitchen) from the modified elbow measurement and that is the height of your Colleenified Countertop.
Now that you have measured, get in touch with AWP Butcher Block to decide which model is right for you. Be sure to mention my name for special treatment and get colleenified!